Sunday, October 4, 2009

Introduction

Hello all, and welcome to my "not a food blog" food blog! I am Cam, a Chinese Malaysian university student studying in New Zealand, who has recently found a passion for making food (and taking pictures of the results.)

Why is this blog called "Not A Food Blog?"
Strictly speaking, this is a blog, and it's a blog about the food I make, so it should be called a 'food blog', right? However, I don't do proper food bloggy things. I just ramble and take pictures of food in a limited setting. No witty, eloquent stories, no great depth of knowledge and experience to contribute to the community, no lovely, gorgeous atmospheres and settings. It's just somewhere that I can comfortably share my food stuff with friends and family, and whoever happens to stumble across here. Thus, it is Not A Food Blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment