Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Moving

Already??

Ah-yup. I think the only reason I tried Blogger/Blogspot, and attempted submitting things to Tastespotting/Foodgawker, is that despite my whole 'newp, not a food blogger, newp' thing, for some reason I had one foot in and one foot out, or however that goes. Now that I've realised that, I'm just going to do what makes me comfortable and happy and relaxed, and that includes remembering that my audience is really just my friends and family, and switching back to Livejournal, a platform I'm really at ease using. I'm not a food blogger; who cares if I switch back to LJ :P

I really doubt anyone is interested in following me, but Mom and Dad and whoever else is here from Facebook and who will know about the change next time I post anyway haha, I am now here:

http://notafoodblog.livejournal.com/

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment